Mission Statement of Willamette Medical Teams
We are an evangelical, Christian, short-term mission organization that provides health care to communities in support of the local church. It is our intent that God will be glorified as our team members share His love and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our success will be measured by the personal spiritual growth of participants and the foreign nationals that we encounter and by the effective provision of quality medical, surgical and dental care in our host countries. The Vision of Willamette Medical Teams
- To support and encourage the Christian church international in various communities in which we minister.
- To support and expand the Great Commission to reach the world in the local churches of Albany, Oregon.
- To support evangelistic efforts of the local church of our host countries.
- To encourage persons from North America to become involved in missions.
The Statement of Faith of Willamette Medical Teams
- One living and true God revealed in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ died as a sacrifice for all sin, and rose from the dead to intercede for his followers at the right hand of God the Father.
- The Holy Scriptures are God’s record, uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- God created mankind in His own image, morally free and responsible to choose between good and evil.
- The church was created by God; it is the people of God and exists to fulfill His purposes.
- Jesus Christ’s return is certain, and it can occur at any moment to fulfill His promise and claim His followers.